Planning Board meetings are held the third Thursday of each month beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Plymouth Town Hall.
Work Sessions are held on the first Thursday of every month to discuss planning issues. These meetings are open to the public. Applications are generally not discussed at Work Sessions.
For more information about meeting schedules or deadlines contact Brian Murphy, Land Use and Planning Director at (603) 536-1731, or email email@example.com You can also check the event calendar to the right to confirm meeting dates and times.
Plymouth Planning Board Members
- Rebecca Hanson, Chair (term expires 2018)
- William Bolton (BOS rep/elected official)
- Chris Buckley (Conservation Commission Rep, term expires 2018 )
- Steve Whitman, Alternate (term expires 2019)
- Mike Ahern (BOS alt. rep/elected official)
- Bridget Powers (term expires 2018)
- Bonnie Sears (term expires 2020)
- Jack Scarborough (term expires 2019)
- Maryann Barnsley (term expires 2021)