Planning Board meetings are held the third Thursday of each month beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Plymouth Town Hall.
Work Sessions are held on the first Thursday of every month to discuss planning issues. These meetings are open to the public. Applications are generally not discussed at Work Sessions.
For more information about meeting schedules or deadlines contact Sharon Penney, Community Planner at (603) 536-1731, or email email@example.com You can also check the event calendar to the left to confirm meeting dates and times.
Plymouth Planning Board Members
- Steve Rhodes, Chairman (term expires 2018)
- Rebecca Hanson, Vice Chair (term expires 2018)
- John Kelly, Non-recording Secretary (term expires 2017)
- William Bolton (BOS rep/elected official)
- Bryan Dutille (term expires )
- Andrew McDonald (term expires )
- Eugene Thurston (term expires )
- Steve Whitman, Alternate (term expires 2019)
- Mike Ahern (BOS alt. rep/elected official)