Zoning Board of Adjustment meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. at Plymouth Town Hall. Meetings may be canceled if there is no business to be heard. All applications and agenda items must be submitted to the Community Planner no later than 4:30 p.m. the Tuesday at least 2 weeks prior to the meeting at which they may be considered.
For more information about meeting schedules or deadlines contact Brian Murphy, Land Use and Planning Director at 536-1731 or email email@example.com.
You can also check the event calendar to the left to confirm meeting dates and times.
Zoning Board of Adjustment Members
- Patrice Scott, Chair (term expires 2020)
- Howard Burnham, Vice Chair (term expires 2018)
- Omer C. Ahern, Jr. (term expires 2020)
- Butch Cushing III (term expires 2019)
- Thomas McGlauflin (term expires April 2020)
- Freeman Plummer (term expires 2020)